Choose Module | Loan Management System | Utilities | Pre-Loan Calculator.
- Original Value
- Enter the Original Value of the loan.
- Less Deposit
- Enter any Deposit amount.
- Financed Amount
- Displays the Financed Amount: Original Value entered minus Deposit amount.
- Terms To Maturity
- Enter the number of terms to loan maturity.
- Payment Terms
- Select the frequency of payments. Available options are: Bi-Weekly, Monthly, None, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Semi-Monthly, Weekly, or Yearly.
- Interest Rate
- Enter the interest rate amount for the loan.
- Credit Type
- Select the credit type. Available options are: Actual Payment, Add-On, Custom, Fixed Principal Repayment, Normal, Schedule or Special Add-On. The calculator cannot be used for End of Term.
- Interest Type
- Select the Interest type. Available options are: Daily 360, Daily 365 and Term.
Click this button to process the information and display the loan payment for the data entered on screen.
- Payment Amount
- This box displays the total Payment Amount per period selected in the Payment Terms field.
- Print Preview Report
- Check this selection if you want to preview a report of the criteria entered prior to printing.
Click this button to Print the information for your client.