Fund Accounting for Nonprofits Advanced Allocations Functionality for Nonprofits
||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Robust Fund Accounting
Analysis by fund is automatically generated on the balance sheet and income statement. At any point, report on your net worth and total profit/loss across funds to demonstrate financial health and effective debt management.
Actual posted expenses and other general ledger activity trigger allocation entries in real time. Unlimited ad-hoc or monthly allocations can be setup using actual or statistical entries.
Anytime, Anywhere Accessibility
Eliminate IT headaches and reduce costs while making the system accessible from anywhere and any device.
Top Fund Accounting Functionality
- Swiftly detangle and track incoming funds and maintain accurate financials. Enter multiple contacts email addresses for a client.
- Align functionality and output with the rules your funders set and your organization’s unique processes.
- Collect, store, manage, and interpret data across business functions.
Allocations Based on Actual, Statistical, or Templated Data
Attain allocation journey entries that are synchronized with current activity, based on key statistics and your preferred metrics, such as employee count, and/or based on pre-set templates.
Year-End Closing With Any Fund Classification
- Close the year by any defined fund type.
- Budget by specific fund, no matter how many different funding streams you have.
- Balance books across an entire chart of accounts, and track budget to actuals.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.