Improve Financial Management by Tracking, Analyzing, and Controlling Loans
|Product Name:||Loan Management System|
|Works With:||Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations|
|Purchase Price:||$199/Month up to 5 users + Implementation costs|
|Contact Stratos Cloud Alliance to be connected with a certified partner reseller.|
|View on Microsoft AppSource|
Loan Management System (LMS) simplifies the process of entering, tracking, viewing, and editing loan information. Create loan amortization schedules, make loan payments, receive loan payments all inside of D365 F&O. This digital platform helps automate and streamline every stage of the loan lifecycle, from application to closing.
Speed, productivity, and efficiency on many levels, LMS optimizes profitability but also saves time and money. In addition, it is a well-placed investment to improve and increase the working conditions of any team and the overall performance of the business.
Track Loans from the Application Process through Payoff:
- This cycle includes loan application, loan and amortization schedule set up, payment entry and tracking, statements, and loan payoff.
- The System is fully integrated with General Ledger and all transactions are posted there.
- Integration to Accounts Payable is provided for creating vouchers to make payments or issue checks for receivable loans.
- Integration to Accounts Receivable provides for creating invoices.
- The payoff amount is instantly available.
- A schedule that tracks interest and payments on a loan over time.
- It shows how much of the payments go against the loan principal and how much goes to interest charges.
- Specifies Principal amount, Escrow amount, unpaid principal, unpaid interest, and late interest charges.
- Custom amortization can be manually created.
Multiple Loan Types to Select From:
- Ability to create custom loan types.
- Loan types can be receivable or payable loans.
Supports Loan Payables or Receivables:
- LMS can export data for multiple loan payments to Account Payables to produce payable vouchers, and post the transactions, which are then used by the Account Payables user to create the checks.
- Payments already posted in Account Receivables can be added to LMS without duplicating the post to the General Ledger.
Integrates with General Ledger, Accounts Payables, and Accounts Receivables
Unlock the Full Potential of Loan Management with LMS:
Streamlined Operations and Comprehensive Reporting in Dynamics 365 Finance
Review loans with an array of different reports such as Payment Schedule, Payment Receipt, Loan Trial Balance, Interest Received, Cash Projection, Statements and many more.
Generate custom reports and share with stakeholders and high-level management to increase visibility.
Automate a wide range of accounting tasks, from invoicing and reporting to maintaining financial documents.
Easy Loan Ledger Setup
Quickly and easily enter loan information and select how each will integrate with General Ledger, Account Payables and Account Receivables. You determine if data posts automatically or after your review.
Automatically updates General Ledger with loan information and other loan transactions. Make loan payments through payables and receive loan payments through payables. payable can purchase Invoices to Payables. Loans Receivable can create invoices to send to clients.
View and analyze loan information using inquiry screens or reports.
Put Your Information to Work
LMS will generate amortization schedules automatically, allocate payments between principal and interest, and print checks, payment receipts, or statements inside of D365 F&O.
Assess fees for late payment or write off balances, as necessary.
Manage Loans More Effectively
LMS is an integrated system that allows you to accrue interest, make or receive loan payments and manage the entire loan portfolio from within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.