Pacejet Enterprise Shipping
|Product Name:||AR Collections for Dynamics 365 Business Central|
|Works with:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central|
|Contact Stratos Cloud Alliance to be connected with a certified partner reseller.|
|View on Microsoft AppSource|
The world of Microsoft is changing and Pacejet is ready to help customers tackle Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central shipping challenges. Put the science of shipping to work with Pacejet, a data-driven shipping platform that help businesses evolve, adapt, and improve shipping and operations with a streamlined cloud-based solution.
It’s time to grow beyond the limits of yesterday’s parcel-only software. Pacejet provides management of parcel, freight, LTL, 3PL, regional carriers, and other shipping services in one platform. Our cloud-based platform connects your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution to carriers in real-time, consolidates your outdated shipping systems, and connects your shipping data with all of the important data in your ERP.
Pacejet saves customers an average of 20% to 30% on shipping costs and has the case studies to prove it. With an integrated system, you can rate shop all your available carriers in one screen by rate, transit times, and delivery turnaround times, making it easy to select the right carrier for your business and customers with every shipment.
The Pacejet difference is a scientific, data-driven strategy of adaptive shipping improvements supported by flexible software technology that empowers rapid, agile innovation for fast-growing businesses; that’s the science of shipping.
Here are some of our key benefits:
- Rate shopping reduces shipping costs and improves shipping estimates by displaying LTL, Parcel, 3PL services, prices, transit-times in real-time.
- Complete Freight Shipping with Bill of Lading via FedEx freight, UPS freight, and many other national and regional LTL carriers and 3PL services via the Pacejet carrier network.
- Negotiated Rates, List Prices, Pricing Rules let you define your shipment pricing and charge customers based on your contract costs to maximize cost recovery.
- Freight Terms and Third-Party Billing controls how customers or third parties are billed for shipments and manages third party accounts for shipment billing.
- Scan Pack items into boxes or pallets to verify the contents of shipments. Scan container identifiers to capture dimensions, type, and weight.
- Shipping Workbench, Scan-and-Ship, High-Volume tools help automate steps of rate-shop, ship, print, and update Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for large batches.